Moi

Thursday 17 November 2011

Less than 24 hours to go....Breaking Dawn Part 1!

Last night saw the Breaking Dawn Premiere hit London, and of course the audience were ready and waiting to see what their favourite star Kristen Stewart was wearing. Of course, she impressed, but what else would we expect? She is always looking beautiful, and last night was no exception. I think my favourite thing about Miss Stewart is her laid-back manner, and the fact that she really doesn't seem to care what people think or say about her. When I think of a London film premiere, I think of the gorgeous dresses, jewellery, and of course, shoes. But I wasn't in the least bit surprised to see Kristen in a pair of... Nike Trainers.
Yes, thats right. Trainers. At least they're a label, right? To be honest, I can't say I blame her for teaming her Roberto Cavalli dress with the more... comfortable option. This isn't the first time she has worn trainers on the red carpet, though, and her reason for choosing the trainers is not just for comfort, but simply because she will be able to greet as many of her fans as possible. How cute can this girl possibly get?
However, when she posed for pictures with co-stars, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, she quickly threw on some heels, to complete her stunning look.
Anyway, as you know, there is less than 24 hours to go 'till the release of Breaking Dawn Part 1! I'm so excited, I think I'm going to burst! Have you booked your tickets yet? I know I have! All I have to decide now is, what shoes am I going to wear?!

Ttyl, Glitter x

No comments:

Post a Comment