Moi

Monday 11 April 2011

Gaga for Gaga!

Only one month to go until Lady Gaga's Album Born this Way is finally released! I don't know about you but I can hardly control my excitement! The first release from the album was one of my favourite of Gaga's songs so far, so the next release, Judas, will hopefully be just as successful!



Last weekend, Gaga shot the video for Judas, and posted a tweet saying how directing the video "is the most exciting artistic moment of my career. It's the greatest work we've done."

If the last video, Born this Way was anything to go by, it is quite possible that this video is going to be fantastic. With lots of Gaga dancing and crazy costumes, no wonder Mother Monster herself is getting so excited!

For everyone who just can't wait for Judas, keep an eye on Gaga's YouTube page, as GAGAVISION no.41 is coming soon, including an announcement of the release date! Put your paws up people!



TTYL
Glitter
x

No comments:

Post a Comment