Moi

Monday 25 April 2011

Scre4m if you want to leave the cinema!

So the fourth Scream film has been releasd in cinemas, leaving the poor audience who probably expected some thrills, pretty bored! Ok, so it is a bit jumpy, and sometimes you do drop a few pieces of popcorn when a masked face pops out at you, but in my opinion, this film is definitely not what I expected. I have to admit, I haven't seen a Scream film before. I do like the odd horror, but I get quite annoyed if they let me down. I felt this film was definitely a let down, mostly because I found it more of a comedy, and I have to say, most of the people in the Cinema did too. Maybe I just don't understand the point of the film, which is usually true, but I can definitely say that it didn't have me screaming in fear, but screaming because I wanted my money back! Poor old Scre4m definitely lacks the qualities of a masterpiece though, I can say that for sure!

TTYL
Glitter
x

No comments:

Post a Comment