Moi

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Fashion Month

Hello everyone!
My blog this month is going to be all about fashion, from my latest purchases to must-have's for your summer wardrobe.

A very important package arrived today, a package full of summer clothes that I just cannot wait to find the excuse to wear.
But before this arrived, something else important had to happen first which was a sort out of old clothes - dun dun duuun. Everyone who knows me, knows that what I love the most is clothes shopping, but what I hate the most is parting with any of my old clothes. However, as my wardrobe was bulging and my drawers reached a new level of full, I decided it was time to face the bin bags.
So after an upsetting ordeal, (I'd prefer not to talk about it) I finally had room for some new beautiful clothes to brighten up my wardrobe and fill up my drawers again, of course.

So, onto the package...
I know you want to know what was inside, so here you go. It's a little bit black and white at the moment, but all month I am going to be filling you in on my latest buys, so let me know what you think!


Dress: Missguided.co.uk, £19.99

 Leggings: Missguided.co.uk, £9.99


My beautiful jeans! Missguided.co.uk, £25.99 (cheap as chips!)


No comments:

Post a Comment