Moi

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Masquerade Madness

As promised, all of my blog posts this month are going to be about the latest trends and must-have clothes for this summer.


But, this post is going to be a little different, as I will be showing you my latest purchases... for a summer party.. but not just any party.


For my friend's 21st, the theme is Masquerade and I have been searching long and hard for the perfect outfit for the special occasion. 


The dress was simple. What's better than a dramatic red dress? So, I chose this timeless classic from BANK Fashion...


and I haven't stopped posing in the mirror ever since!




However, the difficult choice came when I had to choose a mask to match. Obviously I wanted a daring, vibrant one, but with so many to choose from, which one would I choose?


When the box arrived this morning, I opened it and gasped. 


The mask that I ordered from no other than eBay was more beautiful than I imagined! Yes, it's over the top, but that's me! The gorgeous black silk is flattered by the red fabric patterns and the black and red feathers decoratively growing out of the red rose. So, I was very pleased , to say the least!



This is where you come in.


WHAT SHOES?!



Considering I used to work in a shoe shop, you'd think I'd have every pair of shoes under the sun. But what girl has enough shoes?!


I was thinking black, to bring out the gorgeous black detail in the mask. 

Or maybe black and red, to stay away from the safe black shoe?
What do you think?

Do you have any other ideas? 


Please leave comments to let me know what you think!




Thanks, 


Rachel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment