Moi

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Ouch.

Today is my complaining day. As everyone who has seen me today knows, I have not been in the best of moods. The day started off with a terrible sleep, consisting of waking up at 5 am with agonising sunburn from yesterday's day at the beach with the girls.
As if my mood couldn't get any worse, last night also consisted of a lot of alcohol, which means, many trips to the toilet after taking the slightest sip of water. Everytime I caught a scent of any kind of food this morning, my food from the previous night came back up to haunt me... lovely, I know.
At half past ten, I couldn't take it any longer. I rang the girls and organised an outing to KFC, as nothing better beats a hangover. Four cheesy BBQ rollers later, I was feeling good, but still craving everything and anything that I set my eyes on, including many packets of crisps, chocolate milkshakes and pizza.
It's a shame about the sunburn though, as looking like a tomato isn't the most attractive thing in the world, and neither is going out in your pyjamas because you simply can't be bothered to get dressed.



TTYL,
Glitter
x

No comments:

Post a Comment