Moi

Friday 27 May 2011

The Blues...

So this morning, I woke up at roughly ten o'clock. I went downstairs, made some breakfast and snuggled up on my sofa to watch my morning fix of Jeremy Kyle. The next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes and thinking, what just happened? Typically, after a twelve hour sleep, I had fallen asleep, yet again. While wiping the dribble from my face, (attractive, I know) I realised that I had not only missed the whole of Jeremy Kyle, I had missed This Morning too (to some people, this might not sound that bad, but for me, this is pretty much the end of the world.)
So that is what I call a waste of a morning, when I could have been filling my head with such useful informaton from highly intellectual programmes, I was dreaming of sheep and creating dribble. Let's hope tomorrow is a little more productive, eh?

TTYL,
Glitter
x

No comments:

Post a Comment