Moi

Thursday 19 May 2011

Distractions!

Have you ever been trying to do an essay, but all you can focus on are the distractions around you? Well that's what I feel like today. Actually, it's what I feel like every time I try to write an essay! I guess everyone is guilty of losing concentration once in a while, you know, looking for something more exciting to do than their actual essay.. but I can assure you, I am the worst. Whatever distraction I can possibly find, I will use it as a way to have a 'five minute break' from my essay, which then somehow turns out being an hour break! If I'm not on Facebook looking for people to stalk, (not in a weird way) I will be on Twitter, or Youtube, or any website that possibly could interest me more than my boring essay does. Apparently right now, that website is Blogger. So I'll let you know my essay mark! It probably won't be as good as if my essay was on 'How to distract yourself from what you're actually supposed to be doing.' If that essay ever comes along, I'll be sure to write it, unless I get distracted of course.

TTYL,
Glitter
x

No comments:

Post a Comment