Moi

Thursday 26 May 2011

Tattoo!

So I didn't wimp out, and I actually went to book my tattoo today. £60 deposit, so there's no going back! Not that I would anyway, I'm so excited. The only problem is I've got to wait till 7th June, which isn't far away at all, but my patience makes me tink otherwise!
The people in Physical Graffiti were lovely, and the place smells and looks really clean. I 'm definitely nervous, but the sound of tattoo guns would make things worse for me, so the fact that their guns are silent is a bonus.
So wish me luck, I will let you know how it goes and probably upoad a picture for you to see.I'm lookng forward to my holiday even more now that I am going to have a lovely tattoo, one that I have always wanted as well.
Oooh and before family members comment saying it's a bad idea and not to do it because I'll regret it, I know I won't. Everyone should know by now just how strong minded I am... or maybe the word is stubborn!
TTYL,
Glitter
x

No comments:

Post a Comment